Saturday, February 21, 2009

Twilight quotes

"I think she's having hysterics, maybe you should slap her"
"I'm sorry I can't be the right kind of monster for you Bella"
"Twilight again. Another ending. No matter how perfect a day is it always has to end"
"I promise to love you forever- every day of forever. Will you marry me?"
"I bet she's tougher than than, she runs with vampires"
"You and Billy gossip like old women"
"Amazing.How can someone so tiny be so annoying?"
"Penguins. Lovely"
"I was just wondering why you stabbed him. Not that I object"
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
"Stupid shiny Volvo owner"
"Besides friends dont let friends drive drunk" "Im not drunk" "Your intoxicated by my very presence"
"You are in trouble. Enormous trouble. Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home"
"Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on tv!"
"If I could dream it would be of you. And Im not ashamed of it"
"I dont have any leeches on speedial"
"I prefer brunettes"
"Edwards only human Bella. He's going to react like any boy"
"This hostage stuff is fun"
"Im really glad Edward didnt kill you. Its so much more fun with you around"
"None of those freaky Virgo's here!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, alrox519 from stardoll. Cool quotes :). BTW Eclipse is due to be out on June 30 2010

    ReplyDelete